Beauty Booster Powder
Beauty Booster Powder for maintaining healthier hair, skin, and nails. Cocoon’s beauty superfood drink is a power packed with all the key nutrients you need for youth and glow.
The Beauty superfood drink contains Marine Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, also 12 powerful skin superfoods; berries, ginseng and plant proteins.
Why You’ll Love this
Not only works this as an all-in-one essential beauty recharge, but it’s GMO-free, had no artificial colours or flavours. Furthermore, it’s free from gluten, dairy, wheat, soy, and nuts. Not to mention it’s made in the EU with natural and certified ingredients.
Collagen peptides to improve skin elasticity and reduce wrinkles.
Hyaluronic Acid to boost skin hydration.
Vitamins A, C and E, to prevent harmful free radical cell damage that ages your skin.
Supports strong nails and healthy hair with selenium, zinc and biotin
How to Use
Take 2 scoop (approx 10ml) every morning in lukewarm water. Shake well (click here for our Gold Compact Storage & Shaker). 30 servings per container. This Beauty Booster Powder is a dietary supplement, please seek guidance from your health practitioner as needed.
Manufactured in the EU following strict GMP guidelines, we aim to provide the best blends of natural health supplements on the market to support you in maintaining your health and in achieving your goals. (claims substantiated by EFSA – European Food Safety Authority)
- Biotin to contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and skin, metabolism, even so nervous system, and psychological function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth, and skin, and immune system. Even more, it helps reduce tiredness and fatigue, and protect the cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- Selenium to contribute to the normal function of the immune system, protect the cells from oxidative stress, as well as help to maintain healthy hair and nails.
- Zinc to contribute to normal DNA synthesis and cell division, as well as maintenance of skin and bones.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, children, and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a doctor before using of this or any food supplement. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.